I’ve injured myself; will the podiatrist arrange an X-ray?

If an X-ray, ultrasound, or any other testing is necessary, Craig can provide the referral. However, if you are experiencing severe pain, we advise you visit your local GP or head straight to the hospital for immediate medical attention.

Leave a reply